The EduResearch Database (which is actually comprised of 10 sub-databases) has been restored as of today. As its name suggests, this series of databases focuses on men’s and boys’ educational attainment and well-being. Each database is grouped by a cluster of related topics.
Here are the ten sub-databases in the EduResearch Database:
- Attendance, graduation, and dropout rates
- Bullying, depression, and suicide
- Discipline, classroom management, and the school-to-prison pipeline
- Financial aid
- Instructional strategies
- Learning disabilities and disorders
- Male role-models
- Single-sex education
Since I developed the EduResearch Database relatively recently, we are still adding (and are actually always in the process of adding) more data. You can submit new research or corrections to our databases at this link.
Like the Lawsuits Database, the this database now requires users to register an account through a simple form to access its core features. No other requirement is necessary.
The development of these databases represents a shift in the core direction of this platform over the last year and a half: to empower professionals with easy access to the tools they need to help a group that is severely disadvantaged in the modern educational environment.
We will continue to develop these databases in pursuit of this goal. Feel free to register and browse the database. If you are able, please help us by contributing research on men and boys.
Latest posts by Jonathan Taylor (see all)
- Interactive attorney map & sub-database implemented! - 02/10/2017
- Happy New Year! Onward to 2017! - 01/01/2017
- Problems re University of Minnesota’s Campus Committee on Student Behavior (CCSB) - 08/11/2016