At last, here it is: the keynote presentation from the November 1 Male Students in Peril conference at Kennesaw State University. In this presentation I cover many of the basic issues regarding educational equity for men and boys.
The video above does not include the Q&A session. And I believe (unless I’m mistaken) there is another version of this video in the works. Here are some relevant links:
- Hard data used in the presentation, with sources
- Another version of the presentation, which does include the Q&A, here.
- The conference program
Many thanks to the supporters of A Voice for Male Students, to the attendees, to the other speakers, to KSU, and to Sage Gerard and KSU Men who organized the conference.
Latest posts by Jonathan Taylor (see all)
- Interactive attorney map & sub-database implemented! - 02/10/2017
- Happy New Year! Onward to 2017! - 01/01/2017
- Problems re University of Minnesota’s Campus Committee on Student Behavior (CCSB) - 08/11/2016