To students and friends/family of students at Kennesaw State University:
My name is Jonathan Taylor. I’m the founder of this website and a supporter of KSU Men, an emerging men’s issues group on the KSU campus this fall. I’m contacting KSU students and encouraging them to join this group. If you know of someone who is a KSU student and may be interested in joining, please forward this information to them.
There are many issues men and boys face in the world today that have not gotten a lot of airtime, and the nature of some of them may surprise you. If you have not heard of them before, no problem. The founder of KSU Men is Sage Gerard. Having spoken with him on numerous occasions, I am confident that is well-versed in these issues and a generally level-headed and cool guy. I am also happy to report that he knows how to bribe attendees with food, which will be present at the group meetings 🙂
Mr. Gerard is particularly looking for two students who are willing to be officers for this up-and-coming student group. Their jobs are very easy, and will require only a singular 1-hour monthly officer meeting, which can be done online.
Contact Sage Gerard to join KSU Men:
- The KSU Men website: http://ksumen.wordpress.com/2013/10/04/ksum-looking-for-officers/
- Sage Gerard’s email: email@example.com
- KSU Men’s Twitter feed: https://twitter.com/KennStateMen
Latest posts by Jonathan Taylor (see all)
- Interactive attorney map & sub-database implemented! - 02/10/2017
- Happy New Year! Onward to 2017! - 01/01/2017
- Problems re University of Minnesota’s Campus Committee on Student Behavior (CCSB) - 08/11/2016