*Update 11:30 PM: make that FOUR*
Three Four recent lawsuits (for a total of 66 67) were added to the lawsuits database today against the following schools:
- University of California-Santa Barbara
- University of California-San Diego
- Brandeis University, filed 2015-4-9
- San Diego State University (added 11:30 PM)
- Henry v. Delaware State University – Confidential settlement.
- Yu v. Vassar: Vassar’s motion for summary judgment granted; gender bias claim rejected; case dismissed. NOTE: the judge in this case was recommended to her post by Kirsten Gillibrand, a senator prominent for spearheading the issue of sexual assault on campus.
As usual, there is both good and bad to be found here. The reality, however, is that these cases are all making an impact. The media is taking notice not only of these lawsuits, but of this very website, which was cited just yesterday by The Wall Street Journal. And that’s just one example of many.
And I have also received numerous emails from concerned parents and accused students who have thanked me for my work in this area (specifically the database); not only does it help them know that they are not alone, it also helps them chart out an effective battle-map so they can take action and demand redress.
So if you haven’t yet, go now and see the lawsuits database. And thank you for helping me maintain accurate and up-to-date records!
How long before we reach 100 cases?
Latest posts by Jonathan Taylor (see all)
- Interactive attorney map & sub-database implemented! - 02/10/2017
- Happy New Year! Onward to 2017! - 01/01/2017
- Problems re University of Minnesota’s Campus Committee on Student Behavior (CCSB) - 08/11/2016