Recently, I had the honor of being invited twice onto KBYR Radio to speak about due process, rape hysteria, and the recent rape hoax at the University of Virginia. I was first interviewed by Brendon Berger and Sam Moore on their Saturday segment for their show “The Establishment,” and then the following Tuesday on the Michael Dukes morning show.
Both interviews were great, but I especially recommend the first one (“The Establishment” show); not only was the sound quality much better, we were also able to cover a lot more ground and address a lot of the fundamental issues regarding due process.
“The Establishment” with Brendon Berger and Sam Moore
At the bottom of this post is a list of some of the sources in this video.
The Michael Dukes Show
Notes to video one:
- Database of due process lawsuits against schools
- The New York Times article mentioning A Voice for Male Students
- The retraction by Rolling Stone magazine
Latest posts by Jonathan Taylor (see all)
- Interactive attorney map & sub-database implemented! - 02/10/2017
- Happy New Year! Onward to 2017! - 01/01/2017
- Problems re University of Minnesota’s Campus Committee on Student Behavior (CCSB) - 08/11/2016